Monday, April 21, 2008

A Sunday at Home...

Chauncey had to work Sunday, so me, Collin and Yukon spent the day together. Collin was in a good mood for the most part, which made the day fun. We played on the floor for a little while and after Collin got tired of that I put him on the couch with his teething ring. He is completely happy on the couch as long as someone is sitting near him. I figured this was a great opportunity to put together a stroller we've had in the garage for months. After more than 30 minutes I had the stroller put together and I put Collin in it to give him a chance to sit up. I have posted pictures, but the stroller was almost too small for him. The instructions said it holds up to 40 lbs -- he is only 26 lbs. Anyway, I took a few pictures of him in the stroller and I have posted them so you can see. It's kind of funny.

He seemed to enjoy sitting in the stroller so we went outside in the backyard for a little bit. I kept Collin under the patio so the sun wouldn't be directly on him. Yukon was excited to have us in the backyard so I threw his toy to him (over and over and over) until I got tired. If you know Yukon, you know that we have to fight him to get the toy out of his mouth when he brings it back. I can only fight a 110 lb dog so much before I give up! We still had a good time and Collin laughed every time Yukon would run back to us with the toy. He would even reach out to grab Yukon when he would get close enough.

Later, I decided to eat a few Sour Patch Kids candy pieces. Collin was on the couch and seemed interested in what I was eating. I decided to let him lick the candy to see what kind of reaction he would give me. It was hilarious!! He liked the candy at first and then he made this awful face!! I did it again, but this time I recorded it. I've posted the video. It is so funny.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I took him for his 6 month checkup on Friday. He weighs 26 lbs 13 oz and is 31 1/2 inches long!! He is getting so big! He is wearing 18-24 months clothes. Can you believe that? Anyway, I will write more later. Love, Courtney

No comments: