Saturday, June 19, 2010

Collin is soooo smart....really, he is!

We are very fortunate that Collin attends a home daycare and gets a lot of individual attention. I truly believe Collin has learned so much from daycare because of the personal attention/interaction he receives. Of course, we work on different things with him at home, but it's so important that the people he spends Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:30 with are teaching him different things. Here are just a few of the things our 2 1/2 year old can do:

* He can count to ten (in English AND Spanish!)
* He can say the alphabet
* He knows colors (in English AND Spanish!)
* He knows shapes
* He can recite the Pledge of Allegiance
* He knows what it means to "get your name on the board" :)

Those are just a few of the things he has learned, but I think that's impressive!! You can actually carry on a real conversation with him now. He's sooo much fun to talk with because he has an answer for everything --- lately, his favorite answer is "because I am a man." :)

No comments: