Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm not your friend anymore...

Standing in the kitchen, I got on to Collin for something (can't remember what it was). Once I finished, he said, "I'm not your friend anymore mom. I'm going to my room." Then he proceeds to OUR bedroom. So, I guess it's officially time to move him into his room at night. That's right, he still sleeps with mom!! I can't help it. It started as the only way I could get any sleep at night and it turned into a really bad habit. I put off moving him into his room because I worried about him going up and down the stairs at night, but he's mastered the stairs now. Between tackling the potty training and moving him to his own bed, we've got our work cut out for us. I don't know which one will be harder. Honestly, there's no reason why he's not potty trained -- he tells us immediately AFTER he's gone to the bathroom. He just started doing that in the last week, so it's time. Ugh. I dread getting him there, but I will be soooo happy to stop spending money on pull-ups! :)

No comments: