This won't be a long story, but I thought I would share a few videos from bath time tonight. It's long past due, but I finally gave Collin a bath in the bathtub instead of the kitchen sink. I have been waiting until he could sit up on his own a little better before we did the "big boy" bathtub.
We received a "baby spa" bathtub as a gift when I was pregnant, so I put that inside of our bathtub and we were off!
Collin enjoyed splashing the water more than anything. I kept trying to get him to look at me while I had the camera going, but he wasn't too interested in me. He was leaning over so far trying to get his face in the water that I thought he might fall over.
Anyway, watch the videos when you can. They are all short, but cute nonetheless. :)
~Courtney
Collin's 1st Bath in the "big boy" bathtub
No comments:
Post a Comment