This won't be a long post, but I was afraid I would forget to include a couple things if I waited until the next time I had a lengthy "story" to tell.
Yesterday, Chauncey and I were in the kitchen. He was cleaning something in the sink and I was unloading the dishwasher. Collin was on the floor in the living room with all of his toys. As Chauncey and I were talking, Collin managed to make his way into the kitchen. By the time we realized he was there, he was over at Yukon's water bowl submerging his face into the water. Chauncey picked him up and his little face had water on it and he was grinning. I don't know what his fascination is with Yukon's water bowl, but he loves to mess with it (Chauncey says he likes the water bowl just because it's something he can reach on his own). Usually there isn't any water in it, but apparently Yukon didn't drink all of it that particular time.
Today, as I was getting ready for work Collin was minding his own business in the bedroom. I usually try to do a little "cleaning" up around the house in the morning from the night before (put up Collin and Yukon's toys, make sure there aren't any dirty dishes in the sink, wash Collin's bottles from the night before, etc)...Well, as I was working away in the kitchen, Collin decided he would join me. He strolled right by me and was headed toward the office because he saw Yukon. As he made his way through the kitchen and passed the dishwasher, he realized he could see his reflection. He passed it a little bit and then did a 360 to go back to the dishwasher. He sat there for a few minutes laughing and talking to his reflection in the dishwasher. :) It was too cute!
That's it for today.....more later.
2 comments:
That is hilarious!!!!!!
I can't believe how much he has grown since the last time I saw him. He is so precious!
The bath videos are cute!! All the pics are great!! He is a little ham!!!
Love you and miss you guys! Give Collin a kiss for me!
Patty
That is too funny. It's amazing what kids get in to. The blog is really nice. Thank you for including me. He's so cute!
Post a Comment