Below is a video of Collin playing with tupperware. We have "child-proofed" most of the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen, but we ran out of the clips, so there are a couple cabinets that aren't secure. We thought it wouldn't be too bad if he got into the cabinet where the tupperware is, so we didn't put a clip there when we realized we didn't have enough for all of them. Well, needless to say, Collin found the cabinet without a clip. Any time he is in the kitchen he goes to that cabinet. Although, his first choice of something to get into is Yukon's water bowl. We usually remember to put it up, but every once in a while he succeeds! :)
Anyway, you'll notice in the video how much fun Collin has with the tupperware. You'll also notice that I have plenty of tupperware to wash after he finishes playing with it. :)
On a different note, Collin's Papa and Nana (my parents) came to get him last week. He was in Little Rock from Wednesday until Sunday. It was a nice (and VERY needed) break for us -- me in particular! :) I was counting down the days until they came to get him, but as soon as they left our house, I cried. The tears didn't last long though -- especially after I sent a text message to Cathy telling her that I was already crying and she sent one back saying, "well Collin isn't crying...he is talking and laughing." I figured I might as well get over it because he was apparently not too worried about us! :) I know Collin had a great time and was probably so spoiled that I don't even want to know what all they did. I swear he weighed more when we saw him Sunday. :) I think he ate anything and everything ~~ he has a bad habit of trying to get food off of your plate even though he's already eaten! He also got a little used to staying up late at night because he was exhausted Sunday night, but kept fighting going to sleep. I think we might finally be getting back into our routine (the little bit of one that we have). Oh, I forgot to mention that the day before he left to go to Little Rock he started getting sick. The usual runny nose, congestion, coughing, etc AGAIN. My dad called me yesterday to tell me that they won't be coming to get Collin again any time soon because he was sick, my brother was sick and Cathy has been putting Icy Hot on her shoulder from picking up and carrying Collin (welcome to OUR world, people!). :) Thankfully, he was only kidding and calling to give me a hard time. What is so crazy is that Chauncey and I were both sick the majority of the time he was gone, but at least we were able to get some rest while we were not feeling well.
Okay, I guess that's it for now...enjoy the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment