Friday, August 8, 2008

New Videos...

I think these videos may work -- they were pausing some throughout when I played them, but I couldn't figure out if it was the video or just my computer. I hope you all can still enjoy them even if they pause while you watch. His little laugh is so funny. I get tickled everytime I hear it.

Oh, on another note --- Collin is going to a birthday party this weekend for Alaina (from daycare). If you can remember, Alaina is the little girl I mentioned a few "posts" ago that Collin acts like is his girlfriend. They are too funny when they are together. I will try to take lots of pictures and maybe get a video or two; it will all depend on whether or not Chauncey makes it to the party with me. If he doesn't, my hands may be full trying to keep up with Mr. Collin. :)



Collin is supposed to be eating dinner, but instead he is trying to play with Yukon. We pretty much have to take away ALL distractions to get Collin to pay attention and eat! I know you can't tell from looking at him, but it's true! :)

More footage from the high chair...

No comments: