Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Collin is definitely feeling better!

Well, Collin is feeling a lot better and as far as we can tell, everything is back to normal. His appetite is back in full swing and he seems happy and content. Thank goodness. Last week was not much fun, but we know that it's just part of being parents!

Below are a couple of new videos of Collin. The first video shows Collin dancing to the "Peanuts" (Charlie Brown) music in one of those musical cards. Collin and I were in Wal-Mart a few days ago and I was looking at the Grandparents Day cards (Grandparents Day is September 7th, in case you didn't know the date) and I ran upon the music cards. I opened several cards and Collin didn't show any reaction. When I opened the "Peanuts" card and the happy dance music started to play, Collin began swinging his arms and bouncing up and down in the shopping cart. It was hilarious. Just to be sure it was the music from the card that excited him, I closed the card and opened it again -- same reaction. Of course, I had to get that card. :)

The second video clip is Collin talking to me (or screaming at me). We still haven't bought a gate to keep him out of the kitchen, but we've figured out if we take one of the chairs from the table and lay it down in the doorway, he will stand behind it as if it's a gate. I guess that sounds a little "country," huh? Oh well, it works! :) I think the chair has served its purpose well thus far! We are going to have to get a gate to go in front of the stairs. Collin has figured out how to climb up them. He cautiously makes his way on the first step and just sits there to see what kind of reaction he will get from us. If we don't say anything after a minute or so, he takes off up them. When we walk towards him he will start laughing and try to climb them even faster. It's funny to watch (don't worry, we are always with a step or two of him). Of course, we don't leave him in the living room by himself unless he is in his playpen.

Anyway, enjoy the video clips.

Collin loves the Happy Dance Music from "Peanuts"

Collin talking...He is such a cutie pie!

No comments: