I posted a new video of Collin on YouTube. I was spinning Collin around in a chair and he was giggling the entire time. After a minute or two, I decided to film it so I could share his contagious laugh with everyone. He is so funny when he really starts laughing hard. You will notice that I had a difficult time holding the camera and spinning the chair, but I think the video turned out okay. Towards the end of the video you will see Collin slide down in the chair some -- he was probably getting dizzy!! :) When I finally stopped spinning the chair, Yukon starts "nibbling" on Collin's legs and feet -- Collin cracks up laughing. It is the cutest thing!!
Also, you won't see it on the video, but I started pushing Collin through the house in the chair and Yukon was going NUTS! He was acting afraid of the chair. Collin and I were both laughing at Yukon running (full speed) from the chair. :)
Here is the link for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVGCVLhYuww
No comments:
Post a Comment