Monday, March 2, 2009

Collin experiences snow for the 1st time...

Saturday we received quite a bit of snow at our house. I am not much for getting out in the cold weather, but after talking to my dad, I figured I better take Collin out for a few minutes to experience it. Since we seldom get snow, I forced myself to do it! Collin still had a runny nose and a little cough, so I didn't let him stay out in it too long. Collin was excited to play in the snow, but I found that he was more interested in eating it than anything else. He tried to run a few times, but it was so deep that he just fell down. He cried when I brought him back inside, but I think I would have started to cry if we stayed out there any longer than we did (I don't do too well in the cold!).

Anyway, I posted a couple of pictures of him in the snow. More later...

1 comment:

The Fikes Family said...

he is so damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!