Monday, August 17, 2009

Just a normal day...off to daycare

So, this morning we were headed to daycare and Collin was doing his usual "talking" in the backseat. We were having our usual "back-and-forth" conversation, but I hadn't turned around to look at him since I was concentrating on traffic. When we finally got caught by a red light I turned around to actually look at Collin while I was talking to him. To my surprise, what do I see??






I could NOT stop laughing. At some point during our conversation, Collin decided to move the seatbelt and pull his shirt over his head. As I was laughing, I said, "Collin, you are so funny." He did this little fake laugh and said, "funny, momma!" I don't know if he thought he looked cute or what, but when we finally made it to daycare and it was time to get out of the car, he did NOT want to pull his shirt down. I have a feeling he is going to be a ladies man. lol! :)

No comments: