Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's all in a name...

I sat down with Collin yesterday to have him sign all of his "thank you" cards so we can get them mailed to everyone that came to his birthday party. After he wrote his name on a few of the cards, I noticed he kept drawing this line above the first part of his name. I asked him why he kept doing that and he told me that he needs it to write his name straight. I told him that he needed to try not drawing that line and use the bottom line as a guide to write his name straight. Well, below are pictures of how he wrote his name WITH the line and WITHOUT the line. Clearly, he was right -- he needs the line! :)

WITH THE LINE (notice the red arrow)



WITHOUT THE LINE (his name starts going up)

No comments: