~Collin Alexander Bland~

Monday, February 4, 2013

Back in business...

I have neglected this blog for WAY too long. I am making a note on my calendar to try and update it every 2-3 weeks at the minimum. For now, I will post some new pictures!

 









Posted by Courtney at 2:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Mom & Collin

Mom & Collin

Collin & GG

Collin & GG

Bland Family Picture ~ Oct. 15, 2011

Bland Family Picture ~ Oct. 15, 2011

Ryan & Collin

Ryan & Collin

Papa & Collin ~ Oct. 15, 2011

Papa & Collin ~ Oct. 15, 2011

Collin & Lauren

Collin & Lauren

Collin & Emma

Collin & Emma

Grandmama, Collin & Ryan ~ Oct. 15, 2011

Grandmama, Collin & Ryan ~ Oct. 15, 2011

Getting ready to go to his first day at new preschool - August 8, 2011

Getting ready to go to his first day at new preschool - August 8, 2011

Boys will be boys!

Boys will be boys!

Getting ready!

Getting ready!

On his tip toe :)

On his tip toe :)

Full strength kick!

Full strength kick!

Collin & Ryan ~ June 26, 2010

Collin & Ryan ~ June 26, 2010

Father's Day ~ June 20, 2010

Father's Day ~ June 20, 2010

Father's Day ~ 2010

Father's Day ~ 2010

He's such a silly boy!

He's such a silly boy!

Collin and his cousin Ryan

Collin and his cousin Ryan

Collin & Mom ~ June 2010

Collin & Mom ~ June 2010

Collin & Uncle Paul

Collin & Uncle Paul

Collin & Dad ~ May 2010

Collin & Dad ~ May 2010

Collin with his cousin Emma

Collin with his cousin Emma

Collin with his friend Ben

Collin with his friend Ben

He's already serious when it comes to sports!

He's already serious when it comes to sports!

He looks sooo innocent!

He looks sooo innocent!

Daddy, Mommy and Collin ~ July 2009

Daddy, Mommy and Collin ~ July 2009

Mom & Collin

Mom & Collin

Daddy and Collin

Daddy and Collin

Check out that stance!!

Check out that stance!!

The cutest boy I know!!

The cutest boy I know!!

Wearing a fireman helmet

Wearing a fireman helmet

Collin being goofy

Collin being goofy

Rockin his wifebeater

Rockin his wifebeater

Wearing his little hospital gown

Wearing his little hospital gown

Waiting for surgery

Waiting for surgery

I think he thought the little house was his garage

I think he thought the little house was his garage

At the surgery center...before tubes!

At the surgery center...before tubes!

Cowboy Collin! :)

Cowboy Collin! :)

Collin riding a horse for the 1st time

Collin riding a horse for the 1st time

Checking out the duck

Checking out the duck

He was worn out!

He was worn out!

Cheese!!!

Cheese!!!

Lauren & Collin

Lauren & Collin

Eating the snow

Eating the snow

Collin experiencing snow for the 1st time!

Collin experiencing snow for the 1st time!

Handsome!

Handsome!

Wearing daddy's hat

Wearing daddy's hat

Sweet picture of Collin with his great-papa

Sweet picture of Collin with his great-papa

Would NOT let go of his monster truck - this is how he was all the way home from Grandma's!

Would NOT let go of his monster truck - this is how he was all the way home from Grandma's!

Cheese!

Cheese!

Collin in his truck (toothbrush in his mouth)

Collin in his truck (toothbrush in his mouth)

Collin & Daddy - Christmas 2008

Collin & Daddy - Christmas 2008

Collin's 1st Reaction in his new truck :)

Collin's 1st Reaction in his new truck :)

CuTiE PiE!!

CuTiE PiE!!

Mom & Collin

Mom & Collin

This basketball is more MY size!

This basketball is more MY size!

Such a big boy!

Such a big boy!

He thinks he is talking on the phone...

He thinks he is talking on the phone...

Collin & Ryan

Collin & Ryan

Grandmama & Collin

Grandmama & Collin

Dad & Collin...he is more interested in the jeep!

Dad & Collin...he is more interested in the jeep!

So serious...

So serious...

Getting in a good nap

Getting in a good nap

Lock up your little girls!

Lock up your little girls!

On the move...as always!

On the move...as always!

Collin A. Bland

Collin A. Bland

Collin getting his 1st haircut

Collin getting his 1st haircut

Getting the hair brushed off...

Getting the hair brushed off...

Waiting to get it chopped off!

Waiting to get it chopped off!

There goes all of the hair....

There goes all of the hair....

Look at that big boy!

Look at that big boy!

Collin's 1st haircut

Collin's 1st haircut

Mommy & Collin ~ September 2008

Mommy & Collin ~ September 2008

Collin & Daddy ~ September 2008

Collin & Daddy ~ September 2008

Drinking his juice

Drinking his juice

Collin's 1st School Picture (color a little off -- had to scan these pictures)

Collin's 1st School Picture (color a little off -- had to scan these pictures)

Awww....another school picture

Awww....another school picture

Collin & Mom

Collin & Mom

Collin & Dad

Collin & Dad

Watching us from the doorway

Watching us from the doorway

Collin wearing Nana's glasses

Collin wearing Nana's glasses

Collin in the "car" stroller by fountain

Collin in the "car" stroller by fountain

Collin in the laundry basket

Collin in the laundry basket

Lauren & Collin

Lauren & Collin

Collin's "mean" face

Collin's "mean" face

Trying to keep Collin still for the picture...it's pretty much impossible

Trying to keep Collin still for the picture...it's pretty much impossible

Hi!

Hi!

I know you like my Batman pajamas!

I know you like my Batman pajamas!

Such a cutie!

Such a cutie!

Check me out!

Check me out!

Having fun on the stairs...

Having fun on the stairs...

Big Boy!

Big Boy!

Daddy, mommy & me

Daddy, mommy & me

Just daddy & me

Just daddy & me

Everybody left me...that's okay, I have all the toys!

Everybody left me...that's okay, I have all the toys!

Yummy!

Yummy!

Are you talking to ME?

Are you talking to ME?

I want on the slide!

I want on the slide!

On a mission to get that fish

On a mission to get that fish

I think I'm getting tired...need a nap!

I think I'm getting tired...need a nap!

Even though I can't walk yet, I get where I need to go!

Even though I can't walk yet, I get where I need to go!

This is fun!

This is fun!

Collin enjoying the water & sunshine

Collin enjoying the water & sunshine

I'm just chillin :)

I'm just chillin :)

Prince Charming - August 2008

Prince Charming - August 2008

Collin eating breakfast

Collin eating breakfast

Collin laying on the bed admiring Yukon :)

Collin laying on the bed admiring Yukon :)

Collin - 9 months old

Collin - 9 months old

Collin standing in the middle of a chair

Collin standing in the middle of a chair

See my 2 bottom teeth, mom!?!?

See my 2 bottom teeth, mom!?!?

Another bathtub picture...

Another bathtub picture...

Collin after taking a nap in the car...notice the wild hair!

Collin after taking a nap in the car...notice the wild hair!

Our big boy

Our big boy

On the move...watch out!

On the move...watch out!

Sitting on the riding lawnmower

Sitting on the riding lawnmower

Collin excited about the boat

Collin excited about the boat

Collin in the middle of talking ~ using his hands to gesture

Collin in the middle of talking ~ using his hands to gesture

I love this picture! He is adorable!

I love this picture! He is adorable!

Collin & Granddaddy ~ July 4, 2008

Collin & Granddaddy ~ July 4, 2008

Collin getting ready for 1st ride

Collin getting ready for 1st ride

He's such a cute baby :)

He's such a cute baby :)

Collin checking out the singing at Chuck E Cheese

Collin checking out the singing at Chuck E Cheese

Chase & Collin

Chase & Collin

Even while they watch other stuff, Collin keeps a hand near Alaina :)

Even while they watch other stuff, Collin keeps a hand near Alaina :)

Chase & Alaina ~ Chuck E Cheese

Chase & Alaina ~ Chuck E Cheese

Alaina ~ Chuck E Cheese ~ July 3, 2008

Alaina ~ Chuck E Cheese ~ July 3, 2008

Collin & Alaina ~ Chuck E Cheese ~ July 3, 2008

Collin & Alaina ~ Chuck E Cheese ~ July 3, 2008

Yukon's 1st experience with a sprinkler~June 2007

Yukon's 1st experience with a sprinkler~June 2007

Yukon checking out the sprinkler ~ June 2007

Yukon checking out the sprinkler ~ June 2007

Yukon ~ about 6 weeks old

Yukon ~ about 6 weeks old

Yukon outside with water hose

Yukon outside with water hose

Collin loves to smile

Collin loves to smile

I may be smiling, but I really want out of here!

I may be smiling, but I really want out of here!

Look at those chunky (but cute!) little legs!

Look at those chunky (but cute!) little legs!

Collin and Yukon ~ June 14, 2008

Collin and Yukon ~ June 14, 2008

Look at me with my daddy's hat on!!

Look at me with my daddy's hat on!!

The coolest 7 month old we know :)

The coolest 7 month old we know :)

Shhhh Mom! I am concentrating on the road!

Shhhh Mom! I am concentrating on the road!

I've got this under control!

I've got this under control!

Checking out the floor

Checking out the floor

That face is precious

That face is precious

What a handsome little boy!

What a handsome little boy!

Mom & Collin ~ Memorial Day 2008

Mom & Collin ~ Memorial Day 2008

Dad & Collin ~ Memorial Day 2008

Dad & Collin ~ Memorial Day 2008

Collin cheesing for the camera

Collin cheesing for the camera

Collin under his bouncer

Collin under his bouncer

Kisses from Collin

Kisses from Collin

Kisses from Daddy

Kisses from Daddy

I can't wait until we can cut his hair! :)

I can't wait until we can cut his hair! :)

I can't stop laughing! My cutie pie looks chinese!

I can't stop laughing! My cutie pie looks chinese!

Logan Bland, Ryan Bland & Collin Bland

Logan Bland, Ryan Bland & Collin Bland

Cousins ~ Mother's Day 2008

Cousins ~ Mother's Day 2008

Our two boys

Our two boys

Look at that smile

Look at that smile

Still smiling...

Still smiling...

Collin Alexander Bland

Collin Alexander Bland

This toy is yummy!

This toy is yummy!

Look at that big boy!

Look at that big boy!

Collin's hair is hilarious!

Collin's hair is hilarious!

Yukon standing guard in Collin's room

Yukon standing guard in Collin's room

Collin and his cousin Ryan

Collin and his cousin Ryan

Collin trying to get away from Ryan :)

Collin trying to get away from Ryan :)

What the heck is this thing??

What the heck is this thing??

Collin with Yukon's Tail

Collin with Yukon's Tail

Courtney, Collin & Yukon

Courtney, Collin & Yukon

Collin Bland

Collin Bland

Yukon worn out after playing

Yukon worn out after playing

Too big for the stroller

Too big for the stroller

Trying to grab the water

Trying to grab the water

Bath time! (yeah, he is too big for the sink, but it works for now!)

Bath time! (yeah, he is too big for the sink, but it works for now!)

Knocked out!

Knocked out!

Precious!

Precious!

Trying to figure out what's going on

Trying to figure out what's going on

Collin cracks me up in this one

Collin cracks me up in this one

Collin and Dathan

Collin and Dathan

Collin riding in the car (chin covered in slobber!)

Collin riding in the car (chin covered in slobber!)

The Blands

The Blands

Chauncey, Collin & Yukon -- Yukon was tired!

Chauncey, Collin & Yukon -- Yukon was tired!

Impossible to get a good picture of the two of them close together

Impossible to get a good picture of the two of them close together

Courtney & Collin

Courtney & Collin

Little Stinker (that's what his bib says)

Little Stinker (that's what his bib says)

Isn't that precious?!?!

Isn't that precious?!?!

Handsome Fella!

Handsome Fella!

Look at that big boy!

Look at that big boy!

Collin and our puppy, Yukon

Collin and our puppy, Yukon

Mommy and Collin

Mommy and Collin
Collin Alexander Bland - Born Wednesday, October 17, 2007 @ 2:39 p.m.

Daddy and Collin

Daddy and Collin

Sweet baby boy

Sweet baby boy
Watermark theme. Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.