We've started putting him in the "Pack and Play" (i.e, playpen) more and more these days because he is into everything. And I mean everything! Don't get me wrong, we don't keep him in the Pack and Play all day, but when we are doing different things around the house or eating, we usually let him play in there instead of chasing him around the house. As long as he has plenty of toys, he is fine. He will even lay down and go to sleep in the Pack and Play when he's had enough. He loves to take his face and push it up against the mesh "wall." After seeing him do this over and over, I decided to sit down beside it and push my face up against the other side (so our faces are touching) and he just dies laughing. It is so cute! Another thing that is really cute is when he is sleepy...he will lay down on his back with his head on the boppy (pillow) and take his leg and prop it up against the wall. It is hilarious.
He is so fascinated with Yukon. It's really unbelievable. And I think Collin is finally starting to grow on Yukon. He spends more time going around Collin and will even find a way to "ball up" so he can fit in the chair next to Collin's Pack and Play. They seem to keep each other company from time to time. Although, it is still kinda evident that Yukon is jealous of Collin (just a tad). If I am holding Collin, Yukon will go sit next to Chauncey on the couch and practically lay half of his body in Chauncey's lap. It's like he doesn't understand how big he really is and thinks he is a lap dog! And I guess he figures if I am holding Collin, Chauncey can hold him! :)
Collin's 9 month checkup is July 19 -- about 3 weeks away. I am anxious to find out how much he weighs and how many inches he's grown. I am pretty sure he is still "out of his league." I am always shocked when I put him up to other babies his age -- Collin looks like he should be much older than he really is. Thank goodness he doesn't have to get any shots this time. That will be a relief for both of us!
Well, that is it for now...I posted a couple new videos -- notice my comments above each video.
Before I picked up the camera and started filming, Collin was talking like crazy to Yukon! Yukon was taking his nose and snubbing it at Collin (playing w/him). Of course, when I get the camera, they both stop. Collin just starts grinning and doesn't make a peep! And Yukon just sits there staring at me. You can't help but notice Collin's runny nose. That was a constant thing for over 2 weeks. UGH!
This video clip is really short - my battery died. But, I wanted to post it b/c you can hear Collin talking for a second and then start giggling. He was having a good time banging on the wall. Needless to say, he had to stop and turn around when he noticed me with the camera . Talk about nosy! He is SOOO nosy!
No comments:
Post a Comment